Thursday, May 3, 2007

the company we keep....

We are recovering from a wonderful visit with the World's Most Generous Grandparents, and we're anticipating the arrival of our dear pal Suttonhoo, who arrives tomorrow for a too brief stay on her way to see her Grama. Then next weekend will be the Mother's Day weekend to beat all Mother's Day weekends, as we will be having our dear friends Annie and Anita here with their two kids Hazel & baby Gabe.

I am completely, utterly braindead from this past week, and I'm nursing cramps and a migraine, and since I don't have anything worthwhile to say, having spent all my valuable braincells commenting here, and since I don't have any cute little movies of animals doing tricks (although I'm tempted to have a motion-sensing camera set up on the hallway downstairs to catch Lulu in the act), so I'll leave you with these pictures to make you smile...







That's my sassy husband, trying to make the picture before the timer went off. He is poetry in motion personified! And this is Joe-Henry, as "six" as they come....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love the pics!! And loved your comments even more. Now Mr. Anniemcq joins the ranks of people I regard as funny and cool (and score on the Mother's Day!)

suttonhoo said...

hey! what's with the lameness label? that swinging kilt alone is worth the price of admission!

see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you! See my blog for details.

Lolabola* said...

That kilt pic is awesome! happy visiting and hopefully recovery...