Friday, June 15, 2007

More Questions Answered...

....from, as he now calls himself, The Blogspot Buddha.

from Carter, we have: Do you draw pictures at school? Of what?

Yes. Self-portraits.

Spencer would like Mommy to hold him. NOW.
I don't know what that means.

Katie wants to know if you like to play with trains. (Some residual trauma, I think, of my confiscating a handful of toxic Thomas trains yesterday. I swear that I was trying to be as subversive and sneaky as possible, but preschoolers are maddeningly, uncannily perceptive.)
Yes. That's a short answer.



And my question is: what will be the name of your first full-length CD? And will you autograph my copy, please? Thank you.
"The Freightliners". And Yes, of course!

1 comment:

Lolabola* said...

cripes! he can even come up with a good cd name. Will he front a band or will it be solo?