Friday, September 7, 2007

In Honor of Joe-Henry's first week of First Grade




You're the Shanghai Transrapid!

Obsessed with magnets and the general study of physics,
people have often accused you of being a little nerdy. This time it's paid
big dividends, however, as you've proven that something others only
speculated about can be done. Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel,
you've come up with something creative and yet simple and practical. Taking
a brief break from science, you are sometimes known to meditate as well,
achieving slight levitation when you really focus.



Take the Trains and Railroads Quiz
at RMI Miniature Railroads.



Got this off Lolabola's blog Chipompompom.

I knew I had to do it, because I have a boy who is nuts for trains.

Here are a few pics of his beloved Max Trains.



1 comment:

suttonhoo said...

oh *course* you are the shanghai transrapid. what else *would* you be, you beautiful, brilliant, sexy creature, you?

I'll never forget that phone conversation I had with J-H when he went *off* about that train going by... want so badly to quote him here, but he would grow up to hate me. :)