Monday, December 3, 2007

In Other Newth...

Joe-Henry lost another tooth yesterday, this one located on the bottom, next to his front bottom teeth. It's been hanging by a thread for days, and I was relieved that it happened at home, and it wouldn't be distracting him (and everyone else at school). Last night, after bath time, I found him in his pj's in bed, feverishly writing a note to the tooth fairy, which read:

"Dear Tooth Fairy, Here is a dime for you because you often don't get paid for your bisness. Love Joe-Henry"

It was on Pirates of the Caribbean note paper, and he decorated it with hearts.

The tooth fairy took the dime, but I'm pretty sure the note was worth more to her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your boy.

Bailey lost his 2nd tooth on Saturday night (while I was in Dallas). I didn't get the voice mail message from him until midnight, and then felt like loser mother of the year for not only not being there, but not calling him back. Fortunately the tooth fairy still came even though Mom was off having fun with the girls.

Lolabola* said...

you are a lucky lucky mom

Claire Thompson said...

I missed the party, a hellish day of travelling is to blame, will post on my blog soon.

suttonhoo said...

ibid tracey r & lolabola.

so. in. love.

regrets too on the party. i'm pooped. didn't want to be a pooper. do it again soon?

karigee said...

that is the very sweetest thing I've ever read, bar none. and kudos to the tooth fairy for taking her due.

Debbie said...

That has to be the cutest sweetest thing ever!! I love it when they lose teeth. They look so cute!!